Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 104

Thread: Your top 5....

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 games I'd like to be involved with:

    1. Grandia III (Sequel to G2)
    2. Chrono Break
    3. Starcraft 2
    4. Super Smash Brothers 3
    5. Warcraft 4

  2. #82
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here we go...

    All of these are from 1-5

    RPG:
    Grandia 2
    FFIV
    FFVII
    Xenosaga

    FPS:
    Unreal Tournament
    UT2003
    Quake 3
    Raven Shield
    Doom

    Fighter
    Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution
    Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
    Killer Instinct
    Soul Calibur 2
    UMK3

    Strategy
    Starcraft
    Warcraft 3
    Red Alert: Aftermath
    Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
    Stronghold: Crusader

    Racing:
    Gran Turismo 3
    Top Gear 2
    GT2
    GT1 ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    Mario Kart (old school)

    Overall:
    Grandia 2
    FFIV
    VF4: EVO
    Uplink (couldn't really give it a category)
    UT

    roar.

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 Fighters:
    1. Soul Calibur 2
    2. Soul Calibur
    3. Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution
    4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
    5. Virtua Fighter 3


    Top 5 Racing:
    1. Project Gotham 2
    2. Project Gotham
    3. Metropolis Street Racer
    4. Need for Speed Underground
    5. Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Fighers:

    1. Super Smash Bros. Melee (Still have fun with it)
    2. GGXX
    3. So Cal 2
    4. So Cal 1
    5. GGX

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fighters:

    1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
    2. So Cal 2
    3. Super Smash Bros. (Yea the first one, I love that game)
    4. So Cal 1
    5. Virtua Fighter 4

    Sports:

    1. SSX Tricky (I still play it, although I haven't tried SSX 3 yet.)
    2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for the N64, baby.
    3. Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX for Playstation. (I like old games that I pwned at, screw the new ones)
    4. SSX
    5. Eh, it'll probably be SSX 3, but I don't like too many sport games.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to love SSB, but a few weeks ago my friends and I pulled out SSB and played it for a bit... I couldn't stand it because I had gotten so used to Melee.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True, it's hard to switch around the controls, it's like reversing time in a way.

    That's why I play something on the 64 everyonce in awhile.

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not the controls.... it's just it lacks so much it's scary >_<

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True, but you have to admit, it was fun.

    I mean the graphics aren't all that great, and this whole technological gap, but still fun.

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell hyeah, that's why I hate playing it nowadays, it ruins the old good memories

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •